Business Management Services
We provide knowledge base partnership solutions to our clients businesses. By such partnership we mean that our clients will take advantage from our other clients, especially in relation to the acquisition of projects and sharing of knowledge.
Other than receiving Bidding opportunities from our other clients, you also receive bi-weekly one hour 1-1 sessionson how to improve on the maturity of your Project Management Office (PMO). Various integrated templates, checklists will be provided either independent of or integrated to the BizInterface system.
For a Reduced price of $599/month (reg $999/month)
TBS’s Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3)
We come with TBS’s proprietary Maturity Assessment of your PMO. Our PMO assessment are not generic as OPM3 of PMI, but it does include their relevant assessment tools and techniques. Click here to find out how we Assess your PMO. I is the maturity of your PMO which brings you projects and makes profit for your business. We provide Maturity Assessment with Improvement Report to your Business Strategy (if business strategy is ready) for $4999
Establishment of the Automated PMO on BizInterface
In three (3) months, and with the willing participation of your company, we take your PMO to the Optimized level of Maturity of TBS Maturity Matrix, and ‘Continuous Growth’ of PMI’s OPM3. After the six month we will reassess the maturity level of the company and will provide the path to continuously improve your PMO. Your PMO will be set on BizInterface SaaS system.<?p>
You will Achieve:
- reduced administrative liabilities for accounts payable and receivable;
- more successful projects in 6 months through TBS procurement;
- integrated payroll to project planning and bidding estimates;
- efficiency in data entry through removal of various Silos software;
- integrated accounts payable and receivable with contracts;
- automated invoices through project cost management with Earned Value Management system;
- integrated cost management to schedule to achieve Earned Value Management system;
- Human Resource and Talent Management planning and tracking;
- instantaneous report writing and submission with automated update of project status;
- streamline the proposals and spend only half the time in writing proposals;
- simple and integrated easy contract execution and bidding process;
- And various other features for the establishment of Program and Portfolio Management.